Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Segalanya Ku Terima :)



Alhamdulillah, we have been together for 1 year 7 months (02.10.2011).  When I said I LOVE YOU, I really2 means it n it was 4ever sayanggggggg..no one can rplace u in my heart until my last breath! fullstop! Saya nak awak tahu sehingga detik ini saya rindukan awak, saya sayangkan awak, saya perlukan awak n SAYA CINTAKAN AWAK ! ;)



:: It means Distance doesn't matter if two heart are loyal to each other..am I right dear? ;)




:: I miss you every moment, every second, every minute, every hour, everyday, every week, every month,every year, every decade, every centenary..Oh ho! I think I got carried away, the truth is I miss you all the time !




:: Remember that I love you, Remember that I care about you, Remember that I'm here 4 you, Remember that u're not alone, Remember that I loved you from the first day n I never gonna stop falling in love with you 



:: You are the one that I want to be with until the end of my life, till jannah ! ;)


:: hik3 ;)


"You gave me your word, I gave you my heart"



:: I love you more than I can say and that's y I'm so scared to lose you bcoz u mean everything to me, I need you bcoz I LOVE YOU ! 

Sekian, nitez..

2 comments: